Court Of Protection

If a member of your family has lost mental capacity and did not give an Enduring or a Lasting Power of Attorney before losing the ability to make his or her own decisions, it will be necessary to apply to the Court of Protection for an order that would give you the authority to make such decisions.

We can help you with Court of Protection applications.

Call us at the Hastings office 01424 722422

Don't forget to register for our newsletter

©2020 Holden+Co Solicitors